Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how do you get a patent good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and innovation designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. how to start an invention ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.